This page is about a Mom who likes to think she is closer to the Hot side than the alternative. Here is my story of the daily journey of a less than rich, less than skinny and more than happy lady :D

Monday, February 1, 2016

Monday Mommy Hack: Jamberry Nail Wraps

Simple, quick, affordable and functional. Those are 4 words that speak to my Love Language.
When I was introduced to Jamberry Nail Wraps over a year ago, I was a sceptic. It seemed like a lot of work and I'm not one to take on work when I don't have to. I've never been one to do my nails. Shoot, I don't even like to put makeup on (but I do for everyone else's sake).

I did these on New Year's Eve. If you notice I have short nails, but I think I looked polished and put together when I have my nails done.

Aside from all these benefits, I find these points to be even more amazing!

From their website: Jamberry Home Page

Jamberry nail wraps are a one-of-a-kind way to express your unique style!

Plus, through innovative technology our nail wraps are:

Non-toxic

5 free (Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin or Camphor)

Easy to apply at home

Requires zero dry time

Durable for long-lasting wear without chipping, peeling or fading

Not only are they super cute, they are super safe and super easy. They have so many awesome styles and they are very affordable. I don't make time to go to the salon and get my nails done, and honestly sometimes I don't want to spend that money. These wraps can be done in less than 20 minutes, while my kids are sleeping/napping/watching a movie, and they last 10-14 days. I use lemon essential oil to remove the wraps, so I'm avoiding chemicals in my home and on my skin. I could say so much more about these wraps!!!




If you would like a free sample please message me- I don't sell the wraps but I know some amazing ladies that would be happy to help you!!!
And if you have tried them before, I'd love to see your Jams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment