This page is about a Mom who likes to think she is closer to the Hot side than the alternative. Here is my story of the daily journey of a less than rich, less than skinny and more than happy lady :D

Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday Mommy Hack: Play-doh Nesting Eggs!!!

Okay Moms, if you have not heard about the Play-doh nesting egg sensation taking over the world I'm about to introduce you to a life changing phenomena. 

Is it the surprise at the end? Is it the build up? Is it the Play-doh? 

It can't be the voices, or the script. I think my kids would watch it on mute.

There's just something about these eggs. 

In the words of an up and coming lyrical genius:

"Don't believe me just watch
Don't believe me just watch
Don't believe me just watch
Don't believe me just watch
Don't believe me just watch
Hey Hey Hey Uh"



Now that you've spent 16 minutes enchanted by plastic eggs and play-doh, do you get it?
Don't worry, you're not alone... 

Please do not think I am condoning the TV as a babysitter, but we all know that sometimes you need a few minutes to:
- get dressed OR
- brush your teeth OR
- shower OR
- eat OR
- go to the bathroom OR
- fill any of those basic mommy needs

Why not give your kids the surprise of their life while you finally accomplish fulfilling your basic human needs?

I'd love to see a few photos of you introducing this trend to your kids, or even better your spouse. See if they think you're crazy... hey they might even think you're nuts enough to tell you to take an extra long mommy break! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment