This page is about a Mom who likes to think she is closer to the Hot side than the alternative. Here is my story of the daily journey of a less than rich, less than skinny and more than happy lady :D

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Drama Mama

Please pray for Piper and her family today. The bone marrow transplant is underway.
On a side note-  Just looking at my facebook feed I see people lifting up prayers and well wishes to friends in need, people being thankful for what they have, then I see a random post about how someone has such a crappy life. Maybe those crappy-life-people should try to see the good in things and make better choices. It is okay to have a bad day but I'm sure you have not seen the half of it. The other people I know- the people that are truly struggling- sure do sound a lot happier than you. Check yourself before you wreck yourself PEOPLE! And I'm off my soapbox :D

No comments:

Post a Comment