This page is about a Mom who likes to think she is closer to the Hot side than the alternative. Here is my story of the daily journey of a less than rich, less than skinny and more than happy lady :D

Monday, August 29, 2011

31 Days to Clean




I took on this challenge and I have to say even though I modified I am loving this! 

This really is a great way to reflect on your role in your home but also get things cleaned up! 

After going through 7 days worth of cleaning in 2 hours I felt so refreshed. It was hard work and lots of scrubbing along with a few surprises... Like garlic butter pooled in the bottom of my fridge :D 

I also am really getting a lot out of the devotions. I am definitely a Martha so its nice to learn how to become a Mary for my family and for myself. 

Here is to three more weeks of house and soul scrubbing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment